Osheaga contest rules
O8 x OSHEAGA Contest Rules
The Contest is being held by O8 LIFESTYLE INC. (hereinafter the “Contest Organizers”). Entries will be accepted from 10:00 a.m. (ET) on JULY 12, 2019 until 11:59 p.m. (ET) on JULY 25, 2019 (hereinafter the “Contest Period”).1. ELIGIBILITY
This contest is open to any person aged 16 years or over who resides in the province of Quebec, with the exception of employees, representatives and agents of the Contest Organizers, its subsidiaries, their advertising or promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, material or services in connection with this contest or any other person directly related to the conduct of this contest, as well as their spouse or de facto spouse, and any individual with whom such employees, representatives or agents reside.2. HOW TO ENTER
A qualifying purchase is necessary. Participants can submit as many entries as desired during the entire contest period. Each entry must be associated with a different qualifiying purchase. Any duplicate entries will be considered void.
There are one (1) ways to enter the contest:INDIVIDUAL ENTRY
- Make a qualifying purchase at https://boutique.osheaga.com during the Contest Period;
- Any online purchase of a product from the O8 + Osheaga Collection will qualify as a valid entry;
- Submit name, email, sales receipt and purchase details via the contest page (URL);
- Each qualifying receipt gives one (1) chance of winning;
- Each individual entry can be made on a subsequent day of the purchase, as long as 1) the entry form is completed before 11:59 p.m. (ET) on JULY 25, 2019 and 2) the submitted purchase has been made between JULY 12, 2019 and JULY 25, 2019 at 5 p.m. (ET).
Two (2) categories of Prizes will be awarded:
- Daily Prizes :
Up to 150 Daily Prizes will be granted, each consisting of one (1) O8 gift card in values ranging from $10 to $250.
- Grand Prize:
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to a participant in the Contest. The Grand Prize consists of two (2) Platinum Passes to Osheaga 2019 on August 2 to 4, 2019.
The following conditions apply to the gift cards:
- No credit or refund will be awarded if the gift cards are not used before they expire or if the amount of the purchase made is less than the total value of the gift card used.
- Gift cards have no cash value. They cannot be combined with other offers. The Prizes must be accepted as awarded. It cannot be substituted for another prize, transferred to another person, exchanged or resold and has no cash surrender value.
- Gift cards may be used to purchase any merchandise available from www.o8lifestyle.com, subject to the restrictions imposed by law, if applicable.
- The person using the gift cards to purchase merchandise at o8lifestyle.com must be aged 16 years or over.
- The winner must comply with all restrictions specified on the back of the gift cards.
Daily Prizes :
From JULY 12, 2019 to JULY 25, 2019, and on every calendar day, all of the entries registered during the Contest Period will be randmonly awarded one of the available daily prizes;
Once a winning entry is selected, it is removed from subsequent Daily Draws, but remains eligible for the Grand Prize Draw.
The winners will be notified by email within forty-eight (48) hours of their nomination. In the event that it is not possible to reach a winner within five (5) days of his/her nomination, the Contest Organizers will proceed by choosing another winner.
On JULY 26, 2019, one (1) eligible entry will be randomly selected from all of the entries registered during the Contest Period.
The winner will be notified by email within forty-eight (48) hours of their nomination. In the event that it hasn’t been possible to reach a winner within one (1) days of his nomination, the Contest Organizers will proceed by choosing another winner.
5. CHANCES OF WINNING
The chances of a participant being selected for a Prize depend on the total number of entries received between during the Contest Period;
6. CLAIMING OF THE PRIZES
To be declared the winner and claim their Daily Prize and/or their Grand Prize, the selected person must:
- go to the designated O8 Lifestyle Customer Services location no later than 5 p.m. (ET) on JULY 29, 2019;
- show a valid ID with picture;
- show the original purchase receipt submitted
- complete and sign a declaration and waiver of responsibility form on site, and correctly answer the mathematical skill testing question
Should any of the above-mentioned conditions or any of the conditions provided for in these Contest Rules not be met, the selected entry will be disqualified and a new random draw held, in compliance with these Contest Rules, until a qualified participant is selected and declared the winner. If all of the stipulated conditions are met, the Prize will be presented immediately to the winner, once he/she has duly completed and signed the declaration and waiver of responsibility form.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The contest participants and the winners will be responsible for all transportation arrangements and costs required to participate in the contest, claim the prize, and make any other travel arrangements related to or for the purpose of this contest.
- Entry forms are subject to verification by the Contest Organizers. Any entry form that is incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, submitted after the contest deadline, obtained from unauthorized sources or that does not possess all of the required characteristics will be automatically rejected and will not be redeemable for a Prize. All decisions of the Contest Organizers in this regard are final and binding.
- Any entry that the Contest Organizers will judge offensive or morally unacceptable will result in the immediate and irreversible disqualification of the participant, without notice.
- The Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify a person or cancel one or more entries of a person who enters this contest or tries to do so by any means that are contrary to these Contest Rules or that would be unfair to other entrants (e.g., more entries than the prescribed limit). In this event, the person may have to answer to the proper legal authorities. All decisions of the Contest Organizers in this regard are final and binding.
- The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted for another prize or exchanged in whole or in part for cash, subject to the provisions of section 8.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond their control and unrelated to the winner, the Contest Organizers are unable to award a Prize as described in these Contest Rules, they reserve the right to award a Prize of a similar nature and equal value or, at their sole discretion, the cash value of the Prize indicated in these Contest Rules.
- The winner of a Prize releases the Contest Organizers., its subsidiaries, their advertising and promotional agencies and their employees, agents and representatives from any damage that could arise from their acceptance or use of the Prize. In order to be declared a winner and prior to being awarded its Prize, the persons selected for a Prize undertakes to sign a declaration and waiver of responsibility to this effect.
- The Contest Organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this contest if any event or human intervention corrupts or affects the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the contest as provided for in these Contest Rules, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et de jeux du Québec.
- The Contest Organizers and the sponsor assume no responsibility for technical defects or errors, printing errors, data or transmission which are lost, received late, deformed or deleted, for omissions, interruptions, suppression, or for misrepresentations relative to telephone, computer, networks, informatics equipment, software or any other combination of one or other of these elements.
- By entering this contest, each winner authorizes the Contest Organizers and their representatives to use, if required, his/her name, photograph, image, statement regarding his/her Prize, place of residence and/or voice for advertising purposes, without any compensation whatsoever.
- The contest is the property of O8 Lifesyle Inc.
- For the purpose of these rules, the participant is the person identified in the completed online entry form.
- Any litigation respecting the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a Prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.